As of January 2, 2012, SolidVision, Inc. has merged with FISHER/UNITECH, together creating one of the most comprehensive SolidWorks Value Added Resellers in the United States. As the portfolio of SolidWorks products grows we care greatly about continuing to offer our customers the best possible service and support. Our focus remains on increasing your productivity and reducing your engineering cycle times.
How will this affect me as a customer?
- SolidVision sales and engineering staff will continue to provide the quality support, training, and customer service you have grown to appreciate, now under the FISHER/UNITECH name.
- Support for subscription customers will not be interrupted in any way. Support will be provided to you directly from FISHER/UNITECH with the combined resources of our two companies. We will communicate any changes to you in order to provide a smooth transition. Visit the FISHER/UNITECH Support Page or call (800)-816-8314 to open a ticket.
- Our Littleton office location will continue as a branch office of FISHER/UNITECH without interruption.
- All scheduled Training will continue without changes. Classes will still be taught at our Littleton office as well as at 12 other locations throughout the United States. Visit the FISHER/UNITECH Education Page to signup for classroom, online or onsite training.
- Additional Merger Questions & Answers – CLICK HERE
We look forward to working with you under the FISHER/UNITECH name!
Please continue on the FISHER/UNITECH Website for all services or call us on our new number at (800)-816-8314.